We wish to appoint a Mealtime Supervisor with setting up for 5 hours per week (term time only) 1 hour per day starting Tuesday 18th April 2023.
Supervision of Pupils
· Where the children dine away from the school, escorting them to and from the school dining room.
· Supervision of children before, during and after the meal, including the supervising of children to deposit leftover food from plates into receptacles provided.
· Supervision of children bringing sandwiches – to oversee that the debris left by children with packed lunches is removed/cleaned.
· Summoning help, where necessary, in case of injury or illness and providing basic first aid for minor injuries.
· Responsibility for ensuring that the dining room/classroom equipment is hygienically maintained.
· Setting up and clearing away dining room equipment such as chairs and tables.
· Help to maintain a safe working environment for pupils and staff by continuously monitoring dining and general circulation areas for food/drink spillages and taking prompt and effective action to deal with any such hazards in accordance with local procedures
For enquiries and application packs please contact the school.
Closing Date: Friday 24th March 2023 – 12 noon
Shortlist date: Friday 24th March 2023 – pm
Interview Date: Wednesday 29th March 2023 at 9.30am
All completed application forms to be returned to the School Office.