|Our official uniform items are sold exclusively by School’s In.|
Although it is not compulsory our uniform code is:
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/shorts/pinafore
- A red sweatshirt, jumper or cardigan
- A white polo shirt or buttoned shirt
- A red and white check summer dress
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- Red t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Black pumps (not necessary in Nursery or Reception)
- A tracksuit for outdoor P.E. in winter (any colour)
- Trainers for outdoor P.E. in winter
P.E kits are sent home at the end of every half term for washing.
Nursery and Reception Only
Other clothing should be easy for the children to put on and take off, e.g. elasticated skirts, jogging trousers, Velcro fastened shoes, polo style shirts etc. All clothing should be labelled.
We like to be out and about in our woodlands regularly and it would therefore be helpful if all the children could have a pair of named wellies in a bag on their peg.